Here are some key points of the EcoloTOR project:
- Sustainable supplies according to a Green Procurement policy: supplies selected on the basis of less waste production, recyclability of waste and circularity in consumption and sustainability brands;
- Management system focused on waste recycling: delivery of information material, garrison at all life bases to monitor and quantify waste;
- Food waste prevention: actions to promote waste reduction and adherence to the Slow Food "Menu for Change" Campaign, experiments on traceability of the origin of waste with RFI technology;
- Contrast to the littering phenomenon: a special section of Eco sweeper that supports the traditional closing service, but aimed at cleaning the paths;
- Mobility and sustainable energy: promotion of transition actions towards a greener mobility and energy consumption with a strong reduction of emissions into the atmosphere such as charging points for headlamps/GPS batteries, electric cars and shuttle service;
- Environmental monitoring and research: in 2020 research on the topic of microplastics in the Aosta Valley's glaciers will continue, this research already started in 2019 in collaboration with the University of Milan;
- Courmayeur Charter: in 2019 VDA Trailers and AICA - International Association for Environmental Communication created and signed the "Charter for Sustainable Sports Events" or "Courmayeur Charter". which aims at a series of principles that promote a sports culture based on sustainability and circularity in the use of natural resources, to be taken into account when planning and managing sporting events.